Thursday, October 15, 2009

Who am I?

My name is Christopher Wynter and I am an artistic, self-motivated videographer. I graduated from American Intercontinental University with a Bachelor in Fine Arts. I specialize in a variety of videography projects, including Weddings, Plays & Performances, Student Highlight Reels and Video Montages. My company, Ediveo, is committed to customer satisfaction by providing everlasting memories through a camera lens. I cater to the unique characteristics of each person and tailor videos to resemble those traits. A creative personal touch is added to every project to leave a lasting impression. Ediveo was inspired by a genuine love and passion for videography.


Christopher Wynter (CEO)

Ediveo, LLC.

(954)818-5889

Ediveollc.com






Thank You to my very good friend Giancarlo the CEO of Stadium Status Productions, LLC. for my pictures. Who-so-ever needs any kind photography services you need to contact:

Giancarlo Espinoza (CEO)
Stadium Status Productions, LLC
(954) 632-3159

No comments:

Post a Comment